Entries may only be submitted electronically using the MIT Clean Energy Prize entry form, which will be made available as the entry date nears.
Entries must be submitted no later than February 17, 2017 at 23:59 pm EST. Late entries will not be considered.
A complete entry has at least the following five components: Team Member Information Form, Executive Summary, Presentation, completed IP Declaration Statement, and agreement with the Rules and Conditions of Eligibility.
1. Team Information – PDF Form
2. Executive Summary – Single-spaced text in a legible font, with one-inch margins; no more than two pages in length; in Portable Document format (.pdf)
- Executive Summary Template (NOTE: cannot exceed 2 pages)
3. Presentation – A maximum of 12 slides in .pdf format
4. IP Disclosure – PDF Form
5. Agree to the Rules and Conditions of Eligibility – To be agreed to electronically at time of submission.
Teams that have received capital and/or revenue within the limitations of the Rules and Conditions of Eligibility (Items 20 through 24) must also submit the following forms in PDF format:
6. Capital Information Form – PDF Form
7. Revenue Information Form – PDF Form
Questions about the application process? Email us.