April 13, 2018
MIT Samberg Center
50 Memorial Drive, MIT Building E52- 7th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142
Join the MIT Clean Energy Prize for the Grand Final Showcase & Award Ceremony. At the Showcase you'll have an opportunity to meet this year's finalist teams in categories including Generating Energy, Delivering Energy, Improving Energy Usage, and Energy for Developing Economies. At the Grand Finals Award Ceremony, you will hear pitches from the four track winners and prizes will be announced. You'll also hear from our keynote speaker - Alicia Barton of NYSERDA and Tibor Toth of MassCEC!
This is a free event. Reserve your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mit-clean-energy-prize-2018-finals-competition-tickets-44006236839
- 9:00 - 9:30 AM: Registration (Samberg Center 6th floor)
- 9:30 - 11:00 AM: Delivering Energy & Energy for Developing Economies (6th floor, Rooms 3+4)
- 11:00 - 12:30 PM: Break for lunch
- 12:30 - 2:00 PM: Generating Energy & Improving Energy Usage (6th floor, Rooms 3+4)
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM: Semifinalist showcase with coffee and snacks (6th floor Hallway)
- 3:00 - 3:30 PM: Keynote - Tibor Toth, Managing Director of Investments, MassCEC (7th floor Saloon)
- 3:30 - 5:00 PM: Track finalists present (7th floor Saloon)
- 5:00 - 5:45 PM: Keynote - Alicia Barton, CEO NYSERDA (7th floor Saloon)
- 5:45 - 6:00 PM: Awards announced (7th floor Saloon)
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM: Happy hour (6th floor)
11TH ANNUAL MIT CLEAN ENERGY PRIZE KICK-OFF EVENT AT GREENTOWN LABS
thursday, December 14th, 2017
Come join us for our kick-off event to meet like-minded students and hear from and engage veteran energy entrepreneurs.
Also please sign up for our Pitch 2 Match! Introduce yourself or your idea in 1 minute or less and to form teams to compete for the Clean Energy Prize. Sign-up for Pitch 2 Match with this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-lJH8a65CyKD2FRk4se0npb0MhWo4JoJBsQVOPOe7vuGvRA/viewform
RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mit-clean-energy-prize-tickets-40852379567
Our Host Greentown Labs: The best place in the world to build to build a cleantech hardware company and the largest clean technology incubator in the United States!
- 6:00PM-Doors Open
- 6:30PM-Pitch 2 Match
- 7:15-8:30PM Networking Session and Food